- Cultural Tours
- Tanzania Extension Safaris
- Walking Safaris
- Safari in Masai Mara and Amboseli
- Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Safari
- Tanzania Classic Wildlife Safari
- Safari across Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire
- Northern Tanzania Safaris
- Safari in Tarangire, Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro
- Luxury Lodges Safari
- Transportation in a Safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing & photography
- Guaranteed window seats for every participants
- English speaking driver Guide (French, Spanish & German on request)
- Local airport transfers
- Bed, Dinner and Breakfast accommodation in Arusha Town
- Full Board accommodation while on Safari [ Full buffet – breakfast, – lunch and – dinner]
- Picnic lunch boxes
- Visit to the Hadzabe and Datoga Village
- Park entrance fees
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Services
- 1 litre Bottled Water
- All government taxes applicable
- Extras at the lodges i.e. tips, room services, drinks, telephone services, internet services, laundry or any other personal expenses
- Optional visit to the Olduvai Gorge archaeological site
- International flight into/out of Tanzania
- Entry Visa to Tanzania
- All items not mentioned above.
6 nights 7 days Great Migration Safari
Arusha National Park, Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara.
Great Migration Safari with a visit to Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara National park designed to those who have a week to spend on safari but still wants to see the great migration. This tour can be extended
- Day 1 Arrival Day
- Depending on your flight arrival time, you will be met by one of our drivers at the airport for 45mins(JRO) drive to Arusha where you will be dropped off at the reserved hotel for the night.
- Day 2 08.00 AM – 05.00 PM Lake Manyara National Park
- A full day in Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its green scenery, varied bird life, tree-climbing lions, hippos and baboons. Early sunrise game drive and picnic lunch. .
dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 3 7.45 AM – 05.00 PM Serengeti National Park
- Early breakfast at 7.00 am. Game drive en route to Serengeti National Park. Serengeti is the largest and most famous park in Tanzania, known worldwide for its endless plains, wildebeest-migration, herds of lions and other predators like hyenas, cheetahs and leopards. Crocodiles can be found in the Grumeti River, as well as hippos, giraffes, antelopes, and gazelles.
- Day 4-5 07.30 AM – 05.30 PM Great Migration Tracking in North/ West/South Serengeti depending on season
- Two full days of tracking the great migration from Dec-March this tour takes you to the southern Serengeti(Ndutu), in April/May/June(Central Serengeti and Grumeti River) and from July-October this tour goes to Mara River where annual great migration crossing is takes place. . dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 6 06.30 AM – 5.30 PM Ngorongoro Crater
- A full day in the Ngorongoro Crater. There is a very high possibility of spotting the big 5 in one day: lion, rhino, elephant, buffalo and leopard. Lunch will take place at the picnic site at the crater floor. In the afternoon you will drive to arusha .
- Day 7 Departure
Driven to the airport for flight back to other destination/ return home.
After enjoying a long leisurely game drive between herds of wild animals...Start From $ 450