- Cultural Tours
- Tanzania Extension Safaris
- Walking Safaris
- Safari in Masai Mara and Amboseli
- Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Safari
- Tanzania Classic Wildlife Safari
- Safari across Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire
- Northern Tanzania Safaris
- Safari in Tarangire, Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro
- Luxury Lodges Safari
- Transportation in a Safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing & photography
- Guaranteed window seats for every participants
- English speaking driver Guide (French, Spanish & German on request)
- Local airport transfers
- Bed, Dinner and Breakfast accommodation in Arusha Town
- Full Board accommodation while on Safari [ Full buffet – breakfast, – lunch and – dinner]
- Picnic lunch boxes
- Visit to the Hadzabe and Datoga Village
- Park entrance fees
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Services
- 1 litre Bottled Water
- All government taxes applicable
- Extras at the lodges i.e. tips, room services, drinks, telephone services, internet services, laundry or any other personal expenses
- Optional visit to the Olduvai Gorge archaeological site
- International flight into/out of Tanzania
- Entry Visa to Tanzania
- All items not mentioned above.
2 Night 3 days Safari in North Tanzania
Private Safari in Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro, Tarangire and Serengeti.
These Private Safaris are designed to those who have short time exploring the northern Tanzania but still wants to see the big 5. The safari takes you through the parks of Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro, Tarangire or Serengeti.
- Day 1 08,30 AM – 05.00 PM Lake Manyara National Park
- Leave Arusha at 08.30 am, drive for about 2 hours to Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its green scenery, varied bird life, tree-climbing lions, hippos and baboons. D will take place on top of the Great Rift Valley, overlooking Lake Manyara for dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 2 08.30 AM – 05.00 PM Ngorongoro Crater
- A full day in the Ngorongoro Crater. There is a very high possibility of spotting the big 5 in one day: lion, rhino, elephant, buffalo and leopard. Lunch will take place at the picnic site at the crater floor. Dinner and overnight at the rim of Ngorongoro Crater with an excellent view of the crater floor! Please note that Simba Camp is the only common campsite in the area, and that the facilities are sometimes difficult. dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 3 08.30 AM – 05.00 PM Tarangire National Park
- An early breakfast and a 2 hour transfer to Tarangire National Park. This park is often referred to as the “home of elephants”, you have a great chance to spot elephants in large groups gathering around the Tarangire River. Other animals to be spotted include leopards, lions, giraffes and even tree-climbing pythons! Game drive until late afternoon, then a 1 hour drive to Arusha.
After enjoying a long leisurely game drive between herds of wild animals...Start From $ 580