- Cultural Tours
- Tanzania Extension Safaris
- Walking Safaris
- Safari in Masai Mara and Amboseli
- Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Safari
- Tanzania Classic Wildlife Safari
- Safari across Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire
- Northern Tanzania Safaris
- Safari in Tarangire, Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro
- Luxury Lodges Safari
- Transportation in a Safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing & photography
- Guaranteed window seats for every participants
- English speaking driver Guide (French, Spanish & German on request)
- Local airport transfers
- Bed, Dinner and Breakfast accommodation in Arusha Town
- Full Board accommodation while on Safari [ Full buffet – breakfast, – lunch and – dinner]
- Picnic lunch boxes
- Visit to the Hadzabe and Datoga Village
- Park entrance fees
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Services
- 1 litre Bottled Water
- All government taxes applicable
- Extras at the lodges i.e. tips, room services, drinks, telephone services, internet services, laundry or any other personal expenses
- Optional visit to the Olduvai Gorge archaeological site
- International flight into/out of Tanzania
- Entry Visa to Tanzania
- All items not mentioned above.
7 nights 8 days Tanzania safari from Arusha
- Day 1 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM Arusha National Park
- Depart Arusha at 09.00 am for a 30 minutes drive to Arusha National Park. Here you will participate in a half day walking safari and a half day game drive. You will be accompanied by an armed ranger for the walk, who will guide you through the forest up to the waterfall and the point for viewing the black and white colobus monkeys. During the game drive you will see the 7 Lakes of Momella and the Ngurduto Crater. dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 2 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM Longido Maasai Village cultural Tour
- Collect picnic lunches and drive to Longido arriving in an hour’s time. You will be met by a local guide who will take you for a walk through the acacia woodland giving you a medicinal lecture. You will be surprised by the wealth in medicinal value found in tree barks, leaves, roots, seeds and fruits. Thereafter, walk along the slopes of Mt Longido and visit some monuments erected over 70 years ago in honour of some world war two heroes as well as their cemetery. Picnic lunch at midday. In the afternoon, visit a typical Maasai Boma where you will experience the pure taste of a Maasai Village livelihood. dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 3 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM Tarangire National Park
- Leave the lodge/camp at 08.00 am, drive for about 90 minutes to Tarangire National Park. This park is often referred to as the “home of elephants”, you have a great chance to spot elephants in large groups gathering around the Tarangire River. Other animals to be spotted include leopards, lions, giraffes and even tree-climbing pythons! dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 4 7.45 AM – 05.00 PM Serengeti National Park
- Early breakfast at 7.00 am. Game drive en route to Serengeti National Park. Serengeti is the largest and most famous park in Tanzania, known worldwide for its endless plains, wildebeest-migration, herds of lions and other predators like hyenas, cheetahs and leopards. Crocodiles can be found in the Grumeti River, as well as hippos, giraffes, antelopes, and gazelles. Dinner and overnight in the heart of Serengeti ! either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 5 08.30 AM – 4.30 PM Big Cats Photographic Safari – Serengeti National Park
- A full day of game drives in Serengeti National Park watching the big cats, big game animals and the best of savanna. A choice of packed lunch to be served in the bush or return to the lodge in the afternoon for hot lunch whilst close to nature, dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 6 7.30 AM – 5.30 PM Serengeti National Park
- Another game drive in Serengeti. In the afternoon you drive en route (optional stopover at Olduvai) to the rim of Ngorongoro Crater for dinner and overnight with an excellent view of the crater floor! dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 7 8.30 AM – 5.30 PM Ngorongoro Crater
- A full day in the Ngorongoro Crater. There is a very high possibility of spotting the big 5 in one day: lion, rhino, elephant, buffalo and leopard. Lunch will take place at the picnic site at the crater floor. In the afternoon, . dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 8 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM Lake Manyara National Park
- A full day in Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its green scenery, varied bird life, tree-climbing lions, hippos and baboons. Early sunrise game drive and picnic lunch. In the afternoon, drive back to Arusha. Illboru safari lodge
After enjoying a long leisurely game drive between herds of wild animals...Start From $ 450