- Cultural Tours
- Tanzania Extension Safaris
- Walking Safaris
- Safari in Masai Mara and Amboseli
- Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Safari
- Tanzania Classic Wildlife Safari
- Safari across Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire
- Northern Tanzania Safaris
- Safari in Tarangire, Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro
- Luxury Lodges Safari
- Transportation in a Safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing & photography
- Guaranteed window seats for every participants
- English speaking driver Guide (French, Spanish & German on request)
- Local airport transfers
- Bed, Dinner and Breakfast accommodation in Arusha Town
- Full Board accommodation while on Safari [ Full buffet – breakfast, – lunch and – dinner]
- Picnic lunch boxes
- Visit to the Hadzabe and Datoga Village
- Park entrance fees
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Services
- 1 litre Bottled Water
- All government taxes applicable
- Extras at the lodges i.e. tips, room services, drinks, telephone services, internet services, laundry or any other personal expenses
- Optional visit to the Olduvai Gorge archaeological site
- International flight into/out of Tanzania
- Entry Visa to Tanzania
- All items not mentioned above.
7 nights 8 days Tanzania safari from Arusha
- Day 1 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM Arusha National Park
- After arriving in the park, you’ll be taken on a half day walking tour and half day game drive. An armed ranger will accompany you throughout the tour who will wlak you through the forest, up the cliffs of the waterfall, and into the Ngurduto Crater. During the game drive you will see the 7 Lakes of Momella and the Ngurduto Crater. dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 2 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM Longido Maasai Village cultural Tour
- Collect picnic lunches and drive to Longido arriving in an hour’s time. You will be met by a local guide who will take you for a walk through the acacia woodland giving you a medicinal lecture. The wealth of medicinal properties of the tree barks, leaves, roots, seeds, and fruits will amaze you. A walking tour along the slopes of Mt. Longido will follow where you’ll get to visit monuments that were erected over 70 years ago to honor the heroes of the World War II. Picnic lunch will be organized en route. In the afternoon, visit a typical Maasai Boma where you will experience the pure taste of a Maasai Village livelihood. dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 3 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM Tarangire National Park
- Leave the lodge/camp at 08.00 am, drive for about 90 minutes to Tarangire National Park. The park is often called “The Home of elephants” and you’ll be able to spot elephant in large herds congregating around the Tarangire River. Other animals that are on offer are leopards, lions, giraffes et cetera! dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 4 7.45 AM – 05.00 PM Serengeti National Park
- Early breakfast at 7.00 am. Game drive en route to Serengeti National Park. Serengeti is the largest and most famous park in Tanzania, known worldwide for its endless plains, wildebeest-migration, herds of lions and other predators like hyenas, cheetahs and leopardsCrocodiles are often spotted in the Grumeti River along with hippos, giraffes, antelopes, gazelles, and elephants. You’ll enjoy your night at the heart of Serengeti ! either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 5 08.30 AM – 4.30 PM Big Cats Photographic Safari – Serengeti National Park
- A full day of game drives in Serengeti National Park watching the big cats, big game animals and the best of savanna. A choice of packed lunch to be served in the bush or return to the lodge in the afternoon for hot lunch whilst close to nature, dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 6 7.30 AM – 5.30 PM Serengeti National Park
- Another game drive in Serengeti. The afternoon game drive will take you to the rim of Ngorongoro Crater. En route, you can make a brief stopover at the Olduvai Gorge. Dinner and overnight at one of the lodges which offer excellent view of the crater floor!dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 7 8.30 AM – 5.30 PM Ngorongoro Crater
- Here, your chances of spotting the members of Big Five of Africa (lion, rhino, elephant, buffalo and leopard) is high. Lunch will be arranged at one of the picnic sites in the crater floor. In the afternoon, . dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 8 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM Lake Manyara National Park
- A full day in Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its green scenery, varied bird life, tree-climbing lions, hippos and baboons. Early sunrise game drive and picnic lunch. In the afternoon, drive back to Arusha. Illboru safari lodge
After enjoying a long leisurely game drive between herds of wild animals...Start From $ 580