Stay Connect With Us for More Informations.
- Cultural Tours
- Tanzania Extension Safaris
- Walking Safaris
- Safari in Masai Mara and Amboseli
- Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Safari
- Tanzania Classic Wildlife Safari
- Safari across Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire
- Northern Tanzania Safaris
- Safari in Tarangire, Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro
- Luxury Lodges Safari
- Transportation in a Safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing & photography
- Guaranteed window seats for every participants
- English speaking driver Guide (French, Spanish & German on request)
- Local airport transfers
- Bed, Dinner and Breakfast accommodation in Arusha Town
- Full Board accommodation while on Safari [ Full buffet – breakfast, – lunch and – dinner]
- Picnic lunch boxes
- Visit to the Hadzabe and Datoga Village
- Park entrance fees
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Services
- 1 litre Bottled Water
- All government taxes applicable
- Extras at the lodges i.e. tips, room services, drinks, telephone services, internet services, laundry or any other personal expenses
- Optional visit to the Olduvai Gorge archaeological site
- International flight into/out of Tanzania
- Entry Visa to Tanzania
- All items not mentioned above.
7 Day Safaris in Tarangire, Serengeti, Nogorongo & Lake Manyara
Safari in Serengeti National Park is always a richly rewarding experience. It offers outstanding wildlife viewing in true safari style with all the creature comforts you could possibly wish for whilst ensuring an entirely authentic experience without hordes of tourists.
Arrive anytime at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO). We will arrange a private transfer from the Airport to Arusha Safari Lodge, where the rest of the day is at leisure. We stay at Arusha Safari Lodge, which is beautifully located on the slope of Mt. Meru and is a perfect place to prepare for your adventure.
- Day 1 Arrive In Arusha
- Arrive anytime at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO). We will arrange a private transfer from the Airport to Arusha Safari Lodge, where the rest of the day is at leisure. We’ll be staying at the Park View Hotel which is strategically built on the slope of Mt. Kilimanjaro and is a perfect place to prepare for your adventure.
- We will gather in the evening at the hotel for a pre-safari briefing and an equipment check.
- Dinner and overnight: at Ilboru Safari lodge: Half board
- Day 2 Game drive in Tarangire National Park
- Today we drive to Tarangire National Park, for excellent game viewing. Tarangire is a small park which offers some excellent sights. Generally in the dry seasons Tarangire comes alive as wildlife and birdlife congregate on the Tarangire River, which is a permanent source of water. You’ll be accommodated at one of the only lodges inside of the park which offers stunning view of the plains and a unique atmosphere for relaxation. In late afternoon, you’ll be taken to the lodge after a game drive.
- Dinner and overnight at Kirurumo Lodge: Full board.
- Day 3 Game drive in Serengeti National Park
- We head towards the Serengeti National Park. En route there is an opportunity to visit Olduvai Gorge. It is within this steep sided ravine that Louis and Mary Leakey made some of the world’s most important archaeological discoveries in the 1950s. Here in a small museum we are able to see evidence of our ancestors that have been dated back 2.5 million years. After lunch we drive into the Serengeti itself and the rest of the afternoon is spent game viewing in the vast plains that are broken only by stands of acacia trees and the occasional kopje. In December, January and February we will normally meet the migration with large herds of wildebeest, zebra, and gazelle. You can spot numerous resident animals such as elephants, giraffes, buffaloes, and predator species including lion, cheetah, and leopard. After the game view, we’ll return to the tented camp for overnight.
- Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Wild Tented Lodge:: Full board.
- Day 4 Game drive in Serengeti National Park
- We have another full day in this wonderful park, rising early to make the most of our time. Our guides will choose the best spotting locations for the time of year; we can spend time at the Hippo pool watching these majestic animals laze about in the cool water happily living alongside the crocodiles, watch a big pride of lions, be in the middle of the migration, sometimes surrounded by wildebeest, sometimes by zebras, which travel with the wildebeest. We journey from the wide open plains to the kopjes: these volcanic rocky outcrops provide protection and shelter for a wide variety of animals and from the top we can look out across the vast grasslands of the Serengeti. The diverse and interesting landscape of Serengeti houses numerous wild animal species including giraffes, zebras, and wildebeests and provide an ultimate game viewing experience. Furthermore, there are large number of bird and plant life. We return to our special tented camp for the night.
- Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Wild Tented Lodge: Full board
- Day 5 Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
- We start the day with an early morning game drive before heading to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Ngorongoro is a special territory in the northern circuit in that it is a conservation area and not a national park. The distinction is in the fact that the whole area is used for both conservation of animals and as a grazing land by local Masai people who graze their cattle and livestock. During the tour in Ngorongoro, you’ll have a chance to get a glimpse of the Masai way of life. After a brief stop at the entrace gate where you can have a good look at the volcanic landscape, we’ll drive around the crater rim from where you can look down in the crater area and see herds of wildebeests and buffaloes grazing on the lush grassland. Finally we descend into the crater. The crater walls provide a natural sanctuary for the animals, which means there is plenty to see: lions, elephants, buffalo, rhino and leopard (if you are lucky). The only animal you won’t see in here is a giraffe, whose long legs are unable to cope with the steeps sides of the crater. In the late afternoon we travel back to our special tented camp.
- Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Wild Tented Lodge: Full board
- Day 6 A full day game drive in Ngorongoro Crater
- Today we will descend 2000 feet (over 600 meters) to the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater for your crater tour. Here you we will explore the forest areas inhabited by monkeys and elephants, the lake area, where we may see flamingos. We will also visit the open savannah where the lions hunt. Picnic lunch will be served in the crater. In late afternoon we make a short journey to Kirurumo Lodge.
- Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Wild Tented Lodge: Full board
- Day 7 Game drive in Lake Manyara National Park
- We depart from your lodge in Karatu and proceed to Lake Manyara National Park. Although small in size, this park is one of the most diverse reserves in the country. Lake Manyara covers two thirds of the park. At the backdrop is the wall of the Great Rift Valley, before which lies the ground water forest, areas of open grassland near the lake foreshore, and the Soda Lake. We enjoy a picnic lunch in this area, which consists of open grassy areas, hot springs, dense woodlands and steep mountainsides. Lake Manyara National Park is a birding paradise that has more than 350 species of bird. The park is also famed for its unique and elusive tree-climbing lions.
- After lunch time we will drive direct to Kilimanjaro International Airport for the evening flight.
After enjoying a long leisurely game drive between herds of wild animals...Start From $ 580