- Cultural Tours
- Tanzania Extension Safaris
- Walking Safaris
- Safari in Masai Mara and Amboseli
- Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Safari
- Tanzania Classic Wildlife Safari
- Safari across Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire
- Northern Tanzania Safaris
- Safari in Tarangire, Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro
- Luxury Lodges Safari
- Transportation in a Safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing & photography
- Guaranteed window seats for every participants
- English speaking driver Guide (French, Spanish & German on request)
- Local airport transfers
- Bed, Dinner and Breakfast accommodation in Arusha Town
- Full Board accommodation while on Safari [ Full buffet – breakfast, – lunch and – dinner]
- Picnic lunch boxes
- Visit to the Hadzabe and Datoga Village
- Park entrance fees
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Services
- 1 litre Bottled Water
- All government taxes applicable
- Extras at the lodges i.e. tips, room services, drinks, telephone services, internet services, laundry or any other personal expenses
- Optional visit to the Olduvai Gorge archaeological site
- International flight into/out of Tanzania
- Entry Visa to Tanzania
- All items not mentioned above.
5 Night 6 days Safari in North Tanzania
Arusha National Park, Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara.
- Day 1 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM Arusha National Park
- After arriving in the park, you’ll be taken on a half day walking tour and half day game drive. An armed ranger will accompany you throughout the tour who will wlak you through the forest, up the cliffs of the waterfall, and into the Ngurduto Crater. During the tour, you’ll be able to see numerous animal species including the black and white colobus monkeys. En route, make a brief stop at the 7 Lakes of Momella. Before sunset, you’ll return t the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 2 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM Tarangire National Park
- Leave the lodge/camp in the morning just after breakfast, drive for about 90 minutes to Tarangire National Park. The park is often called “The Home of elephants” and you’ll be able to spot elephant in large herds congregating around the Tarangire River. Other animals that are on offer are leopards, lions, giraffes et cetera! dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 3 8.00 AM – 05.00 PM Serengeti National Park
- Early breakfast at the hotel in the morning, we then depart to Serengeti with. Game drive en route to Serengeti National Park. Serengeti is the largest and most famous park in Tanzania, known worldwide for its endless plains, wildebeest-migration, herds of lions and other predators like hyenas, cheetahs and leopards. Crocodiles are often spotted in the Grumeti River along with hippos, giraffes, antelopes, gazelles, and elephants. You’ll enjoy your night at the heart of Serengeti either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 4 08.30 AM – 4.30 PM Serengeti National Park
- Another game drive in Serengeti. The afternoon game drive will take you to the rim of Ngorongoro Crater. En route, you can make a brief stopover at the Olduvai Gorge. Dinner and overnight at one of the lodges which offer excellent view of the crater floor! Please note that Simba Camp is the only common campsite in the area, and that the facilities are sometimes difficult. dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 5 7.30 AM – 5.30 PM Ngorongoro Crater
- A full day in the Ngorongoro Crater. Here, your chances of spotting the members of Big Five of Africa (lion, rhino, elephant, buffalo and leopard) is high. Lunch will be arranged at one of the picnic sites in the crater floor. In the afternoon, drive to the top of the Great Rift Valley for overnight with a view to Lake Manyara either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 6 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM Lake Manyara National Park
- A full day in Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its green scenery, varied bird life, tree-climbing lions, hippos and baboons. Early sunrise game drive and picnic lunch. In the afternoon, drive back to Arusha. Then driven to airport.
After enjoying a long leisurely game drive between herds of wild animals...Start From $ 580