- Cultural Tours
- Tanzania Extension Safaris
- Walking Safaris
- Safari in Masai Mara and Amboseli
- Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Safari
- Tanzania Classic Wildlife Safari
- Safari across Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire
- Northern Tanzania Safaris
- Safari in Tarangire, Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro
- Luxury Lodges Safari
- Transportation in a Safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing & photography
- Guaranteed window seats for every participants
- English speaking driver Guide (French, Spanish & German on request)
- Local airport transfers
- Bed, Dinner and Breakfast accommodation in Arusha Town
- Full Board accommodation while on Safari [ Full buffet – breakfast, – lunch and – dinner]
- Picnic lunch boxes
- Visit to the Hadzabe and Datoga Village
- Park entrance fees
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Services
- 1 litre Bottled Water
- All government taxes applicable
- Extras at the lodges i.e. tips, room services, drinks, telephone services, internet services, laundry or any other personal expenses
- Optional visit to the Olduvai Gorge archaeological site
- International flight into/out of Tanzania
- Entry Visa to Tanzania
- All items not mentioned above.
4 Night 5 days Safari in South Tanzania
Best of Southern Tanzania 5days of game drives and boat safari in Selous and fun activities in the southern Tanzania, suitable for individuals, honeymooners, families and small groups.
- Day 1 Dar Es Salaam – Selous Game Reserves- Boat safari
- Your tour guide will be meeting you at your lodge in Tanzania in the morning at 7:30 AM. A 5-6 hours of drive via road will take you to Selous Game Reserve where you’ll have your lunch at one of its lodge. In the afternoon, you have the option of participating in a boat safari ride along the mighty Rufiji River where you’ll spot numerous hippos, crocodiles, and bird species.
- Day 2 Selous Game Reserves- Full Day Game Drives
- Full Day of game drives in Selous Game Reserves.
- Day 3 Selous Game Reserves-Game drives
- Today you continue with game drives for full day which will later brought us at the part of northern Selous Game reserves with fascinating scenery and wildlife. Arrival at the place you stay ! dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 4 Mikumi National Park
- Depart from Selous game reserves towards Mikumi with game drives en route in the northern part of Selous Game reserves, highlight of the day includes rich variety of bird species, and other mammals including giraffes, zebras, lions, leopards, African wilddogs, Hippos, Hartebeest, Wildebeest and many more animals species. ! dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 5 Mikumi National Park – Dar es Salaam
- Early breakfast at the camp followed by morning game drives which takes you till lunch time, after lunch you are driven back to Dar Es Salaam where you will be dropped off at the place of your choice
After enjoying a long leisurely game drive between herds of wild animals...Start From $ 580