- Cultural Tours
- Tanzania Extension Safaris
- Walking Safaris
- Safari in Masai Mara and Amboseli
- Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Safari
- Tanzania Classic Wildlife Safari
- Safari across Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire
- Northern Tanzania Safaris
- Safari in Tarangire, Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro
- Luxury Lodges Safari
- Transportation in a Safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing & photography
- Guaranteed window seats for every participants
- English speaking driver Guide (French, Spanish & German on request)
- Local airport transfers
- Bed, Dinner and Breakfast accommodation in Arusha Town
- Full Board accommodation while on Safari [ Full buffet – breakfast, – lunch and – dinner]
- Picnic lunch boxes
- Visit to the Hadzabe and Datoga Village
- Park entrance fees
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Services
- 1 litre Bottled Water
- All government taxes applicable
- Extras at the lodges i.e. tips, room services, drinks, telephone services, internet services, laundry or any other personal expenses
- Optional visit to the Olduvai Gorge archaeological site
- International flight into/out of Tanzania
- Entry Visa to Tanzania
- All items not mentioned above.
3 Night 4 days Safari in South Tanzania
This 4days safari to Selous and Mikumi gives you chance to possibly spot the big game animals in these amazing.
- Day 1 Dar Es Salaam to Selous Game Reserve- Boat safari
- Meet with your guide at the place of your stays in Tanzania in the morning 07:30am, drive 5-6hrs to Selous Game reserves, arrival in the afternoon at your lodge where you participate into boat safari along the mighty Rufiji river where you will spot plenty of Hippos, Crocodiles and bird life. Later you proceed in place you stay dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 2 Full Day Game drives in Selous Game Reserves
- Full Day of Game drives in Selous Game Reserves, accommodation dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 3 Selous Game Reserves to National Park
- Depart from Selous game reserves towards Mikumi with game drives en route in the northern part of Selous Game reserves, highlight of the day includes rich variety of bird species, and other mammals including giraffes, zebras, lions, leopards, African wilddogs, Hippos, Hartebeest, Wildebeest and many more animals species. dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 4 2 PM – 2.30 PM Day 4: Mikumi National Park-Dar es Salaam
- Early breakfast at the camp followed by morning game drives which takes you till lunch time, after lunch you are driven back to Dar Es Salaam where you will be dropped off at the place of your choice .
After enjoying a long leisurely game drive between herds of wild animals...Start From $ 580