- Cultural Tours
- Tanzania Extension Safaris
- Walking Safaris
- Safari in Masai Mara and Amboseli
- Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Safari
- Tanzania Classic Wildlife Safari
- Safari across Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire
- Northern Tanzania Safaris
- Safari in Tarangire, Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro
- Luxury Lodges Safari
- Transportation in a Safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing & photography
- Guaranteed window seats for every participants
- English speaking driver Guide (French, Spanish & German on request)
- Local airport transfers
- Bed, Dinner and Breakfast accommodation in Arusha Town
- Full Board accommodation while on Safari [ Full buffet – breakfast, – lunch and – dinner]
- Picnic lunch boxes
- Visit to the Hadzabe and Datoga Village
- Park entrance fees
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Services
- 1 litre Bottled Water
- All government taxes applicable
- Extras at the lodges i.e. tips, room services, drinks, telephone services, internet services, laundry or any other personal expenses
- Optional visit to the Olduvai Gorge archaeological site
- International flight into/out of Tanzania
- Entry Visa to Tanzania
- All items not mentioned above.
8 night 9 days serengeti great maigration safari
Great Migration safari following the heard of Migration through Serengeti’s Mara River, Grumeti and Ndutu Dec – March: Calving Season the safari goes to South Serengeti(Ndutu) April-May: Green Season
- Day 1 Arrival Day
- Depending on your flight arrival time, you will be met by one of our drivers at the airport for 45mins(JRO) drive to Arusha where you will be dropped off at the reserved hotel for the night.illboru hotel.
- Day 2 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM Tarangire National Park
- Leave the lodge/camp at 08.00 am, drive for about 90 minutes to Tarangire National Park. Because of the high concentration of elephants found in this park mainly around the Tarangire River, it is often referred to as “The home of elephants.” Other animals that are spotted with some effort include leopards, lions, giraffe, and pythons! dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 3 7.45 AM – 05.00 PM Serengeti National Park
- Early breakfast at 7.00 am. Game drive en route to Serengeti National Park. Serengeti is the largest and most famous park in Tanzania, known worldwide for its endless plains, wildebeest-migration, herds of lions and other predators like hyenas, cheetahs and leopards. Along the Grumeti River, you can spot crocodiles, hippos, giraffes, gazelles, antelopes among other animals. Dinner and overnight in the central part of Serengeti either at luxury lodge, tented camp or signature adventure mobile camp!
- Day 4-5 07.30 AM – 05.30 PM Great Migration Tracking in North/ West/South Serengeti depending on season
- Two full days of tracking the great migration from Dec-March this tour takes you to the southern Serengeti(Ndutu), in April/May/June(Central Serengeti and Grumeti River) and from July-October this tour goes to Mara River where annual great migration crossing is takes place. dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 6 7.30 AM – 5.30 PM Serengeti National Park
- Another game drive in Serengeti. In the afternoon you drive en route to the central Serengeti for the big cats photographic safari dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 7 06.30 AM – 5.30 PM Ngorongoro Crater
- A full day in the Ngorongoro Crater. Inside the crater, you should be able to spot the Big Five — lion, rhino, elephant, buffalo and leopard — with ease. Lunch will be provided at the picnic site in the crater floor. Later in the afternoon, head towards your accommodation place with game viewing en route. Dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge, tented camp, or signature adventure mobile camp, all within Ngorongoro.
- Day 8 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM Lake Manyara National Park
- A full day in Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its green scenery, varied bird life, tree-climbing lions, hippos and baboons. Early sunrise game drive and picnic lunch. In the afternoon. dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 9 Departure
- Driven to the airport for flight back to other destination/ return home.
After enjoying a long leisurely game drive between herds of wild animals...Start From $ 580