- Cultural Tours
- Tanzania Extension Safaris
- Walking Safaris
- Safari in Masai Mara and Amboseli
- Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Safari
- Tanzania Classic Wildlife Safari
- Safari across Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire
- Northern Tanzania Safaris
- Safari in Tarangire, Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro
- Luxury Lodges Safari
- Transportation in a Safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing & photography
- Guaranteed window seats for every participants
- English speaking driver Guide (French, Spanish & German on request)
- Local airport transfers
- Bed, Dinner and Breakfast accommodation in Arusha Town
- Full Board accommodation while on Safari [ Full buffet – breakfast, – lunch and – dinner]
- Picnic lunch boxes
- Visit to the Hadzabe and Datoga Village
- Park entrance fees
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Services
- 1 litre Bottled Water
- All government taxes applicable
- Extras at the lodges i.e. tips, room services, drinks, telephone services, internet services, laundry or any other personal expenses
- Optional visit to the Olduvai Gorge archaeological site
- International flight into/out of Tanzania
- Entry Visa to Tanzania
- All items not mentioned above.
9 nights 10 days safari in North Tanzania
Arusha National Park, Longido Maasai Village, Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Mto wa Mbu and Mount Kilimanjaro(taste of the mountain, culture ,wild life ).
- Day 1 Kilimanjaro National Park – Taste of the Mountain
- Depart from the hotel just after breakfast and drive to Mount Kilimanjaro national park Western route of Shira, you drive until Londorosi gate after registration you start hiking inside Kilimanjaro National park, a beautiful view of Mount Kilimanjaro is expected while walking, with picnic lunch you hike until Shira plateau then walk back to the gate where you will be driven to the destination of your choice. The Shira Plateau is one of the most fascinating and scenic areas on Kilimanjaro. It is well worth a visit just to explore the ridges and moorland.late afternoon drive back to Arusha ,illboru safari lodge.
- Day 2 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM Longido Maasai Village
- After Breakfast, Collect picnic lunches and drive to Longido arriving in an hours time.
You will be met by a local guide who will take you for a walk through the acacia woodland giving you a medicinal lecture. You’ll be astonished as you learn about the wealth of medicinal properties that the tree barks, roots, leaves, fruits, and seeds possess. After that, take a walking tour along the slopes of Mt. Longido. On the other side, you’ll find some monuments that were erected 70 years back to honour the brave heroes of World War II. Picnic lunch en route. In the afternoon, visit a typical Maasai Boma where you will experience the pure taste of a Maasai Village livelihood.
Late afternoon, drive back to Arusha.illboru safari lodge
- Day 3 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM Tarangire National Park
- Leave the lodge/camp at 09.00 am, drive for about 90 minutes to Tarangire National Park. The park is often called “The Home of elephants” and you’ll be able to spot elephant in large herds congregating around the Tarangire River. Other animals that are on offer are leopards, lions, giraffes et cetera.)dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp! dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 4 7.00 AM – 05.00 PM Serengeti National Park
- Early breakfast at 6.00 am. Game drive en route to Serengeti National Park. Serengeti is the largest and most famous park in Tanzania, known worldwide for its endless plains, wildebeest-migration, herds of lions and other predators like hyenas, cheetahs and leopards. Crocodiles can be found in the Grumeti River, as well as hippos, giraffes, antelopes, and gazelles. Dinner and overnight in the heart of Sererengeti either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp. !
- Day 5 08.30 AM – 4.30 PM Serengeti National Park
- Start your day by taking a morning trip to the northern part of Serengeti. A full day safari game drive till sunset, then follow it up with dinner and overnight in the Lobo area (or Seronera). either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 6 7.30 AM – 5.30 PM Serengeti National Park
- Prepare for another game drive in the plains of Serengeti. After that, you drive towards the rim of Ngorongoro Crater with a brief optional stop at Olduvai Gorge. Dinner and accommodation at the crater floor. Simba Camp is the only campsite in the area, and hence the facilities at times can get difficult. It is recommended a night in one of the lodges for those who are here for camping!
- Day 7 8.30 AM – 5.30 PM Ngorongoro Crater
- A full day in the Ngorongoro Crater.On any given day, there’s a high probability of spotting all the members of Big Five of Africa: lion, rhino, buffalo, leopard, and elephant. Lunch will be organized at a picnic site near the crater floor. In the afternoon, drive to mto wa Mbu for dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 8 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM Taste of Tanzania cultures
- After breakfast, take a guided walk through the Mto Wa Mbu Settlement where you will visit the rice farms, fruits farms, a kindergarten and the local market. If still energetic, continue to Miwaleni lake full of papyrus reeds where bird life is both varied and in abundance.Mto wa Mbu is the only place in Tanzania where you can find people from all 120 tribes living in the small place but keeping their cultures
- Lunch at the Lodge in the afternoon drive to Lake Manyara for afternoon game dries then overnight at the rift valley rim either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 9 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM Lake Manyara National Park
- A full day in Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its green scenery, varied bird life, tree-climbing lions, hippos and baboons. Early sunrise game drive and picnic lunch. In the afternoon, drive to hotel in Arusha planet lodge.
- Day 10 9.00 AM – 5.30 PM Arusha National Park
- Depart Arusha at 09.00 am for a 30 minutes drive to Arusha National Park. Here you will participate in a half day walking safari and a half day game drive. You will be accompanied by an armed ranger for the walk, who will guide you through the forest up to the waterfall and the point for viewing the black and white colobus monkeys. During the game drive you will see the 7 Lakes of Momella and the Ngurduto Crater. At sunset, you will be driven to hotel the airport.
After enjoying a long leisurely game drive between herds of wild animals...Start From $ 580