- Cultural Tours
- Tanzania Extension Safaris
- Walking Safaris
- Safari in Masai Mara and Amboseli
- Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Safari
- Tanzania Classic Wildlife Safari
- Safari across Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire
- Northern Tanzania Safaris
- Safari in Tarangire, Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro
- Luxury Lodges Safari
- Transportation in a Safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing & photography
- Guaranteed window seats for every participants
- English speaking driver Guide (French, Spanish & German on request)
- Local airport transfers
- Bed, Dinner and Breakfast accommodation in Arusha Town
- Full Board accommodation while on Safari [ Full buffet – breakfast, – lunch and – dinner]
- Picnic lunch boxes
- Visit to the Hadzabe and Datoga Village
- Park entrance fees
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Services
- 1 litre Bottled Water
- All government taxes applicable
- Extras at the lodges i.e. tips, room services, drinks, telephone services, internet services, laundry or any other personal expenses
- Optional visit to the Olduvai Gorge archaeological site
- International flight into/out of Tanzania
- Entry Visa to Tanzania
- All items not mentioned above.
3 Nights 4 days Safari in North Tanzania
4 Days safari tour in Tanzania to the parks of Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Arusha National Park, Ngorongoro or Serengeti National Parks.
- Day 1 08.30 AM – 05.00 PM
- Leave Arusha at 08.30 am, drive for about 2 hours to Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its green scenery, varied bird life, tree-climbing lions, hippos and baboons. Dinner and overnight will take place on the beautiful accommodation located near Lake Manyara for dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 2 08.30 AM – 05.00 PM
- Early breakfast at 6.00 am. Game drive en route to Serengeti National Park. Serengeti is the largest and most famous park in Tanzania, known worldwide for its endless plains, wildebeest-migration, herds of lions and other predators like hyenas, cheetahs and leopards. Giant crocodiles can be spotted in the Grumeti river along with hippos, giraffes, antelopes, and gazelles. Dinner and overnight option at Luxury Lodge Tented camp or at Signature Adventure Mobile Camp as per your preference.
- Day 3 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM
- Another game drive in Serengeti. After the brief game drive, we drive towards the crater rim of Ngorongoro with an optional stopover at Olduvai Gorge. Dinner and overnight accommodation at one of the lodges in the crater floor which offers excellent view of the crater area. It should be noted that the only common campsite in the area is Simba Camp, and the facilities provided are sometimes difficult. dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 4 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM
- A full day in the Ngorongoro Crater. On any given day, there’s a high probability of spotting all the members of Big Five of Africa: lion, rhino, buffalo, leopard, and elephant. Lunch will be organized at a picnic site near the crater floor.In the afternoon, drive back to Arusha then airport.
After enjoying a long leisurely game drive between herds of wild animals...Start From $ 580