- Cultural Tours
- Tanzania Extension Safaris
- Walking Safaris
- Safari in Masai Mara and Amboseli
- Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Safari
- Tanzania Classic Wildlife Safari
- Safari across Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire
- Northern Tanzania Safaris
- Safari in Tarangire, Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro
- Luxury Lodges Safari
- Transportation in a Safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing & photography
- Guaranteed window seats for every participants
- English speaking driver Guide (French, Spanish & German on request)
- Local airport transfers
- Bed, Dinner and Breakfast accommodation in Arusha Town
- Full Board accommodation while on Safari [ Full buffet – breakfast, – lunch and – dinner]
- Picnic lunch boxes
- Visit to the Hadzabe and Datoga Village
- Park entrance fees
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Services
- 1 litre Bottled Water
- All government taxes applicable
- Extras at the lodges i.e. tips, room services, drinks, telephone services, internet services, laundry or any other personal expenses
- Optional visit to the Olduvai Gorge archaeological site
- International flight into/out of Tanzania
- Entry Visa to Tanzania
- All items not mentioned above.
9 days 8 nights Signature safari mara river crossing and great migration
Our nine-day Great-migration safari takes you into the northern/western or southern Serengeti depending on location of the great migration at the time and offers the best chance of seeing death-defying leaps and heart-wrenching near misses as you spend multiple nights and days in the world-famous Serengeti National Park. Calving season is Dec through March, Green Season from April-June & November to Mid Dec, and River Crossing Grumeti and Mara river from June-October.
- Day 1 Arrival Day
- Depending on your flight arrival time, you will be met by one of our drivers at the airport for 45mins(JRO) drive to Arusha where you will be dropped off at the reserved hotel for the night.illboru safari lodge.
- Day 2 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM Tarangire National Park
- The park is often called “The Home of elephants” and you’ll be able to spot elephant in large herds congregating around the Tarangire River. Other animals that are on offer are leopards, lions, giraffes et cetera! dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 3 7.45 AM – 05.00 PM Serengeti National Park
- Early breakfast at 7.00 am. Game drive en route to Serengeti National Park. Often referred to as the “home of elephants,” you have a high chance of spotting elephants present in large herds around the Tarangire River. Other animals found more often are leopards, lions, giraffes, and pythons! dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 4-5 07.30 AM – 05.30 PM Great Migration Tracking in North/ West/South Serengeti depending on season
- Two full days of tracking the great migration from Dec-March this tour takes you to the southern Serengeti(Ndutu), in April/May/June(Central Serengeti and Grumeti River) and from July-October this tour goes to Mara River where annual great migration crossing is takes place. dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 6 7.30 AM – 5.30 PM Serengeti National Park
- Another game drive in Serengeti. In the afternoon you drive en route to the central Serengeti for the big cats photographic safari dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tentend camp or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 7 06.30 AM – 5.30 PM Ngorongoro Crater
- A full day in the Ngorongoro Crater. Inside of the crater, you have a high probability of spotting the Big Five:lion, rhino, elephant, buffalo and leopard. Lunch will be organized at one of the picnic spots in the crater floor. In late afternoon, drive towards your accommodation. Dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,tented camp, or signature adventure mobile camp.
- Day 8 9.00 AM – 05.00 PM Lake Manyara National Park
- A full day in Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its green scenery, varied bird life, tree-climbing lions, hippos and baboons. Early sunrise game drive and picnic lunch. In the afternoon, drive . dinner and overnight either at luxury lodge ,illboru lodge .
- Day 9 Departure
- Driven to the airport for flight back to other destination/ return home.
After enjoying a long leisurely game drive between herds of wild animals...Start From $ 580